Unspectacular. That's Me.
Before my vacation I was given an assignment. I was tagged by the T-Dude and I promised I'd find the time to give my boring answers to the blogging world.
Yes, it's late. But the waiting is over. And I'll bet you wish it wasn't because you're about to be bored to tears. Let's start with the rules. Okay, so technically I already started - with rule #1. Let's continue to rule 2.
1. Link the person that tagged you. (see above)
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following blogger's by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Here we go:
1. Quite the opposite of the T-Dude, I like yellow clothes a lot. I never had any style sense, constantly refused to go shopping and therefore my mom always bought my clothes for me. When I started working I coincidentally started catching old Dukes of Hazzard reruns. I noticed that Bo wore yellow shirts on a regular basis. I decided that, also being blonde, I would look good in yellow. I was not wrong.
2. Similar to the T-Dude, I have a crown (as opposed to his dental implant). Around 24 years into my life I had a root canal done for unknown reasons. My tooth broke a few weeks later and a crown was made. The tooth split again about a year later and another crown was made. When this one breaks, there will not be enough tooth left for a crown and I'll be forced to have an implant.
3. I recycle. Big whoop. Everybody should do it. It comes so naturally to me that while in Florida (where there is essentially no recycling to speak of) I became confused, frustrated and agitated when I could not recycle anything. I even began asking strangers where I could recycle our 30-some odd plastic bottles and was told Wal-mart accepts recycling. I felt the stress lift from my chest as I dropped off a giant bag of recyclable material Wally's on our way to the airport. That bag of empty bottles would've been hard to explain to security.
4. I hate talking about my hair. When I think it looks good, most others tell me it looks bad. When I feel it's greasy, heavy and unattactive, others tell me it looks normal. My mom STILL tells me to 'get a haircut' even 8 years after I moved out. My hair causes me stress.
5. I think of numbers as colours. One is white. Two is kind of reddy/orange. Three is green. (It's pretty obvious don't you think?) Four is brown. Again I think that's quite obvious. It continues, but you're probably not that interested.
6. I wear glasses, and have a love/hate relationship with them. I think my glasses add a little character and feel I look better with them on. However, in perfect nerd fashion I am constantly adjusting them with one greasy finger. Additionally, they are not strong enough, so in perfect nerd fashion I squint on a regular basis. When my eyes tire, I take my glasses off and rub my bony sockets. When finished I clumsily fumble the frames back onto my face. I feel like Velma.
I do not know why there is a 100% lack of response by people I've tagged for these such things. I hope it's a little different this time as I tag David Hasselhoff, Kirk Cameron, Gary Coleman, Dustin Diamond, Scott Baio and of course, my inspiration for looking so dapper, John Schneider.